Financial services copywriting entails writing compelling content for brands that operate in the financial services sector to promote their offerings as well as their public profiles.
The goal of financial services copywriting is to explain difficult economic concepts in a way that readers will find interesting and accessible. Content created by financial copywriters comes in many forms, including everything from sales copy to blog entries, landing pages, promotional emails, and more.
How to Create a Financial Services Copywriting Plan
The majority of marketers understand the importance of online content marketing, and nearly 75% of both B2C and B2B marketers use it as an integral part of their overall marketing campaigns.
What does your content marketing plan look like for your financial services company?
If you don't have one, you need one.
Well, let's take a look.
What Kind of Businesses Need Financial Services Copywriting?
Numerous types of businesses operate within the financial services industry. If you work as a marketing manager for any of the following employers, you definitely need to carefully plan your marketing budget to include content marketing, and more specifically, financial services copywriting:
• Wealth management firms
• Insurance and annuities companies
• Investment practices
• Brokerage firms
• Financial advisors
• Financial and wealth management consultants
• CPA firms
• Tax and accounting firms
• Mutual funds companies
• Credit card companies
• Payment processing companies
• Real estate agencies
• Fintech companies
The Best Financial Services Copywriting Topics
Do you have a content marketing schedule in place but don't know what topics to cover? To help you get started, we created a list of the top 12 best financial services copywriting topics.
You can hire a financial services copywriter to create a content piece for each topic, making it simple to update your blog once a week with fresh, valuable content for the next three months.
Financial Services Copywriting Content Marketing Objectives
We help financial institutions and insurance companies achieve many different types of content marketing objectives, like:
• Establish a voice and tone
• Changes in tone
• Messages to customers
• Investment writing
• Newsletter creation
• Landing pages
• Fintech copywriting
• SEO content
• Sales materials
Types of Content for Financial Services Copywriting
Because of our specialized expertise and experience in certain fields, we can always find the best writer for your needs. Some of the most popular forms of content that we create for financial services firms are:
• Blog posts
• Product and software reviews
• How-to guides
• White papers
• Case studies
Our financial writers make it easier to connect with investors, consumers, and even workers.
We ensure that everything we write is crystal-clear, factually correct, and legally compliant, whether it be regarding banking, investments, or insurance.
That doesn't imply watering down the content; rather, it means focusing on the concerns of your target audience.
Do You Need Financial Services Copywriting?
We maintain the highest standards of our craft and your brand's reputation while streamlining production thanks to our streamlined methodology to content creation, execution, and management.
• If you require promotional materials, we're the ones to call.
• If you're a marketing firm that serves a wide range of clients across many different sectors, contact us now.
• If you produce a lot of material across several platforms but don't have an in-house or contracted writer who can do it creatively, you'll definitely benefit from our copywriting services.
• Businesses that have tried and grown weary of the freelance writer training merry-go-round love outsourcing their copywriting to us.
• Advertising and marketing firms that have their strategies nailed down but are in dire need of talented creatives to bring those strategies to life hire us all the time.